How To Recover One Suspended Google Account

If Google disabled your account, you should be directed to page upon login with general information about why and a link to appeal/recover the account.
How To Recover One Suspended Google Account Instruction
Its only a steps to recover account, there are 5 million google account is suspended, and only 5000 are recovered due to suspension in error.
Next steps for suspended accounts: If you believe your access to this product was suspended in error, contact us.
Why Google disables accounts
Google wants to ensure that everyone has a chance to safely and securely connect and communicate. To help preserve this environment, Google reserves the right to:
  • Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if there is a violation of the Google Terms of Service, product-specific Terms of Service (available on the product page), or product-specific policies.
  • Terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
  • Due to Invalids clicks or avoiding community guidelines.
If the disable was in error, you will hear back and the account can be restored.
If you've simply forgotten or lost access to the account, you can go through the Google Account Recovery flow.
Why My Google account is banned from using Youtube
An interesting story behind suspension of my personal youtube account few months ago. I am blogger (My Blog : Bloggers tips, tricks, and tutorials ), use youtube to help others in CSS, HTML or miscellaneous problem. I post a single 5 minute videos on a problem related to IRCTC and monetize it with ads.These videos goes viral and got a click of 9k and give me 3800 $ in which 2k clicks (Auto-clicker) is by me. This banned my youtube account but rest product is working. Finally I made 2300 $ within 10 days. I not ever try to open youtube account.
How To Recover One Suspended Google Account Proof

Follow me on

google+ facebook twitter

Share Your Mind and Knowledge to Help Others